We prosper by delivering value to our customers.
To achieve this we promise to:
- communicate in terms that you can relate to whether that is
cash-flows and profit, customer loyalty and care or, if you want those
translated into I.T. we can do that too - as long as we can see the
relevance to your business.
- provide sound advice on the commercial exploitation
of the Internet and related topics and to make it clear when
and if we are not qualified to do so.
- explain in business terms what we are proposing, even if the
translation into technology and delivery of a solution is complex.
- be pragmatic when "making things happen" but equally innovative,
and we hope inspirational while your ideas are in their conception.
- keep you well-informed about the work that we do for you.
- have an awareness of tools, techniques, methods and related
technologies which we can use to help you make good decisions when
investing in projects which involve the Internet.
For instance, we have in-house skills in the areas of:
- Marketing - traditional and of course - in-depth "on-Line"
- Sales - traditional and of course - in-depth "on-Line"
- Business Analysis, specialising in the translation into Information Technology
- Server technologies - PC to Mainframe
- Client technologies and user interfaces - Windows and not
Over the past 5-6 years we have also developed a capable and
reliable network of associates who we can introduce to clients
(or sub-contract if preferred) in related areas such as:
- Hosting services (or ISPs as they are often referred-to)
- Graphical designers
- Press Relations
[Top of Page]
© Business before Technology
- All Rights Reserved 2003
Business before Technology Limited, Company number: 4969011.
151 Chester Road, Norbury Moor, Hazel Grove, Cheshire SK7 6HD
*¹¹ Note that calls to 0844 884 2244*¹¹ will cost 7p per a minute,
your telephone provider (including mobile providers) may add an additional access charge.